Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/23/08 Another Ice Cream Social

I started my day out with a run to the store for ice cream. We had four and a half containers leftover from the ice cream social two weeks ago but we've had such a good response from the winter residents that I was afraid we would run out. Thinking it was better to be safe than sorry I ran into Casa Grande to use the rain check I had for Breyer's Ice Cream at $1.50 a container. It was quite warm today so I'm glad I remembered to bring the cooler or I would have arrived back at the park with vanilla soup!

At ten minutes to the start time for the social they were starting to line up. We had thirty seven today for ice cream, more than last time so that's a good thing.

Oh My Gosh. I just read what I wrote. I think I need to get out of this park and do something if the most interesting thing I can find to write about is how many people showed up for an ice cream social. On that note, I'm going to close this for today, I think its best for all concerned.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

LOL... oh how you make me laugh. Truly, ice cream is very important in my book so how many attended the ice cream social ranks right up there with how many was in church Sunday morning. [see tongue in cheek?] Love you!