Monday, January 15, 2007

11/27/06 We Get To Go Work...HOORAY!

Oh my gosh, we have something to do today!



Its back to work for us! I've never been so glad to go to work. Bob started right in his job in the shower room, measuring this and that, sawing, hammering, totally in his element. I got to go to the mailbox. Of course the highlight of my day was picking up pine cones! No one checked into the campground today so I didn't get the chance to learn the computer system.



It was decided that we would start decorating for the holiday season. Nancy, Little Debbie and I went to the storage shed and started going through boxes picking out decorations. I don't know who packed these things away last year but they made a mess! So many broken things that we decided to clean out as we went along. We threw away more than we kept.



We loaded everything in to the little wagon hooked to a golf cart and took it all to the office for further sorting and started decorating. Here's a picture of the outside of the office. See the tall candles we put out? Now THAT'S decorating!

This afternoon I was tasked with straightening the brochure rack. Oh my, I am so OVERWORKED! My days are incredibly long as you can imagine.

It's still cold here, we're in long pants and jackets. This is not what I expected at all.


March 31st, the day we'll leave here seems so far away!

Another day down.

No comments: