Wednesday, January 17, 2007

12/7/06 No-See-Ums be Damned!

The screen room arrived today! Those pesky little bugs won't bother us anymore. Unfortunately, its rainy and drizzly so we won't be putting it up today but at least its here.

We went for a ride to Walmart just to get out of the house. We ended up buying a small refrigerator for the beer and my Pepsi's. This will be set up outside on the patio so that we don't have to keep going indoors for our liquid refreshment.

We'll worry about the extra weight of this fridge and where it will be stored during traveling later.

The lawyer handling the settlement called to double check our Florida address and to inform me that papers were going to be Fed-Ex'ed that needed to be signed before the actual settlement date. It's getting closer! I thought I would have second thoughts about this but surprisingly enough I don't.

No comments: