Tuesday, January 23, 2007

12/25/06 Merry Christmas

Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all of you reading this.

Boy do I miss my oven at home! I cooked a turkey breast for dinner, just the breast, not the 13 pound turkey I'm used to making. The RV oven isn't big enough for that!

It doesn't seem like Christmas, its too warm. Not that I'm complaining mind you! It did seem a little strange wearing shorts on Christmas day.

It was pretty quiet in the campground today. Most people who were here stayed pretty much to themselves. Us included.

Many of the residents decorated with lights and such just like those of you in sticks and bricks houses. I can assure you that the trees aren't as big. During a walk we could see little 2 foot trees sitting on dashboards of motor homes. Nope, its just not like being home for the holidays.

My Eagles beat Dallas today!

1 comment:

LynnieQ said...

I'm happy when ANY team beats Dalla. ;-)