Sunday, January 21, 2007

12/20/06 I'm Mad & I'm Not Taking Anymore!

This has gone on long enough! We're tired of being told by the office personnel that our money will be deposited by Friday, by Monday, by next Tuesday! I asked which credit processing company they used and didn't get anywhere, they wouldn't tell me. I talked to Sal, the new regional manager of the company that bought this campground, oops, there I go again, RV resort. Now I admit, I did get frustrated and probably did raise my voice a little and that jerk used his favorite line on me. "Stop yelling at me or I'm going to have to ask you to leave the park!" Sal uses this line on everyone who has a problem and is frustrated. Everyone is threatened with eviction. He went on to say that he didn't have to take this! Well, neither do I! I came back to the rig and told Bob what happened, he was not happy about me being threatened like that. We decided to go to our bank to see if they could help us.

So off to Wachovia we go. I met with a Mr. Clark and told him what happened. While he was looking at our account he refunded all the charges we had put against us for the overdrafts. Thank YOU Mr. Clark. He asked for the number to the RV resort and called Sal. He told Sal that we were sitting in front of him and that he was not happy about his customers having to wait for this reimbursement when it should only take a few keystrokes to fix. Sal blew him off and said it was out of his hands that he couldn't make the processing company work any faster. Mr. Clark suggested he find a way to get us money until this takes place since we were overdrawn because of this mistake. Sal said something like...."What are they overdrawn twenty bucks". Mr. Clark informed that him while he couldn't divulge specific information that he could assure him that this caused a major problem and that he expected a phone call before 3 pm reporting what was going to be done about this. With this we bade farewell to Mr. Clark and returned home. We weren't there 5 minutes and my cell phone rang. It was Sal requesting my presence in the office. When I got there he had a check already written out in the amount of the "mistake". When the funds are returned, I'll write a check back to Suncoast and all will be fine but in the meantime we'll have our money again. I walked out of the office with a big smile!

No comments: