Wednesday, January 3, 2007

November 10, 2006

Tanya informed me today that it will seem like are joined at the hip this weekend. She has announced that she's not leaving my side. I am so grateful for that, I'm going to miss her terribly.

Bob's brother, Gene and our sister-in-law Linda came by today to say their farewell's. I cried.

Today Bob moved the computer out to the 5th wheel. I feel like my lifeline has been cut off. How am I going to play my daily online game of Scrabble?

My niece, Ryann, came by this afternoon with her two little boys, Steven and Justin. She came to say "so long". You guessed it, we cried. I'm used to talking with her every few days to learn what new things these two little toddlers are learning to do. Hopefully, we'll keep this up.

One good thing about being so close to our full time adventure, I've declared the kitchen off limits! No more cooking for me. Tonight its Chinese from our favorite restaurant.

No comments: