Wednesday, January 3, 2007

November 8, 2006

All the stuff we listed on Freecycle is gone now. Closets are pretty much empty with the exception of the kitchen. I made a trip to Lowe's today for plastic bins and wire shelves to make more storage space. I'm wishing we had a 45 footer now.

Shag, our dog is so confused. She's sees us loading the 5th wheel but we're not going anywhere. She just loves camping and is such a good traveler.

Bob thinks we should leave on Monday the 13th now instead of Sunday the 12th. It will give us a chance for one more open house. OK, works for me, one more day with neighbors.

Neighbors. How do we say so long to people who just don't happen to live near us but have become lifelong friends? My very close friend/neighbor, Tanya, and I are having a real hard time with this. We've been such good friends, sharing so much for over 15 years now. How does one say "so long"?

No comments: