Wednesday, January 17, 2007

12/10/06 Major Cleaning Day

Today was the day for cleaning! We cleaned front to back and top to bottom, nothing went untouched. The windows had to be cleaned to get the travel grime off too. A lot of work for a major cleaning like this but oh so worth it.

I've been spoiled the last two weeks with getting to watch the Philadelphia Eagles play on TV because of nationally televised games. Today only the locals to Philly get to see the game. I'll have to follow along on the computer to keep tabs if they are winning or losing. We're gonna do it this year! I just know it!

I checked our bank statement today online and the RV park we're in hasn't processed our payment as yet! It's been 10 days! Hmmm....did our payment get lost? Do I go to the office and say something? Do I keep quiet and hope it stays lost?

No comments: