Friday, January 19, 2007

12/19/06 Still No Money

First thing I did this morning was check our bank account online. Still no reimbursement from the mistake made when we were charged twice for our 4 month stay in this park. I went to the office to let them know "Friday, Monday at the latest " has come and gone. I was assured it would be taken care of this week. We'll see. "Happy Camper" does not apply to us right now!

The pool is still not heated and lots of people are complaining about that and the fact that the WiFi is not up to par. In addition there are tons of complaints about no activities. There's a whole lot unhappy people here. At least its warm. Most days we're in the 70's and on some it creeps up into the 80's.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,,,,,life is good!

No comments: